Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg played dumb during the congressional hearings while his company, known as the “world’s most dangerous censor,” works to silence conservatives on its social media platform. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2018.
- GOP Rep. Marsha Blackburn to Mark Zuckerberg: ‘Diamond and Silk is NOT terrorism’ — Video
- Zuckerberg says ‘unsafe’ designation of Diamond and Silk an ‘error,’ but was it accidental?
- GOP Sen. Tim Scott shreds Facebook for censorship: Diamond and Silk are hardly ‘unsafe to the community’
- Video of the Day: Watch Ted Cruz corner Mark Zuckerberg on censorship of conservatives, Diamond and Silk
- New Facebook alternative gives conservatives a ‘site with a purpose’ without the censorship
And if you’re as concerned about online censorship as we are, go here and order this book: