Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown, governor of the lawless, Sharia-compliant sanctuary state of California, is against President Donald Trump’s wall and would rather build “bridges” that lead illegal immigrants right to the Democrat voter registration office. Of course, he thinks that following federal immigration law is a “reign of terror” and considers federal enforcement an “act of war.” Political Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2018. Used with permission. More here.
- Gov. Jerry ‘Moonbeam’; Brown melts down, claims Trump ‘reign of terror’ on ‘immigrants,’ war on California
- ICE arrests 232 illegal aliens in Northern California operation
- California lawmakers consider $1,000 fine, jail for food service workers offering unsolicited plastic straws
- California AG threatens to prosecute employers who obey federal law, assist feds with immigration crackdown
- Blog asks: ‘Should Trump send troops into California to remove anarchist government?’