They did the unthinkable, and publicly posted a message not approved by what many are now calling the “Gaystapo.” That message was in the form of a sign that read: “The sanctity of marriage is under attack. Let’s keep marriage between a man and a woman.” For this, the business owners were targeted with threats and ultimately gave the couple their money back.
Here’s a video report from The Rebel:
So much for “diversity” and “tolerance.” Note that no one was turned away and no one was refused service.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
The business owners dared express an opinion not approved by the Gay Mafia. And for that, they must be punished.
This just shows that it’s not about “equality,” but about power and control.
The Blaze added:
[Today’s Jewellers co-owner Esau] Jardon told the Telegram that he has received threats over the past few days as well and that many people have expressed wanting the jewelry shop to shut down. He said that one anonymous threat that was issued before he agreed to refund the couple read, “You better give them the money back or you will be very, very sorry.”
There’s your liberal “tolerance” on full display. Now, a tiny minority will dictate what the rest of us are allowed to say and think.
I’m reminded of the so-called “Gay Manifesto,” first published in 1987, which starts:
We shall sodomise your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.
I don’t think so.
- Gay sex columnist Dan Savage to Ben Carson: ‘Suck my d**k’
- Videos: Gay bakeries refuse to make cake supporting traditional marriage for Christian
- Alan Keyes: SCOTUS gay marriage decision could spark civil war
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead
- Conservative teen gets death threats after posting anti-gay marriage video
- Oregon bakery target of threats, ‘terrorism’ for refusal to serve gay wedding
- Gay rights supporter to Christian business owner: Invest in bulletproof vests
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please do so here.