Because, sexism, and control and all that.
She made the announcement on Twitter Thursday:
— Sandra Fluke (@SandraFluke) March 20, 2014
Not everyone was thrilled with the announcement:
— Liz Anderson ???? (@lizthatch) March 20, 2014
@SandraFluke i know you're desperate to be relevant but this is kind of sad
— Jason Hornbuckle (@JasonHornbuckle) March 20, 2014
— Nino (@baldingschemer) March 20, 2014
Here’s a better idea:
— Green Egg no Ham (@visionbrokerage) March 20, 2014
One person hit the nail on the head:
Indeed, political correctness is destroying America.
- Facebook executive, Girl Scouts seek to ban ‘bossy’ from vocabulary
- Political Correctness is destroying America
- Sandra Fluke op-ed: Women have a right to free contraception
- Is Sandra Fluke a fake victim used by Democrats to push free birth control?
- Obama personally praises Sandra Fluke, White House targets Rush Limbaugh
- Rush Limbaugh apologizes to Georgetown law student for calling her a ‘slut’
- Georgetown law student to Congress: Coeds going broke buying birth control