On Friday, I wrote of an executive order signed by Obama that allows for the detention of Americans with symptoms of certain respiratory diseases. At first, it was thought that was due to Ebola. It would seem, however, that it may be the result of all those illegals Obama is setting loose in the country. According to a report at CBS Pittsburgh, there are a number of illegal immigrants who have been released into the country by the Obama administration that are sick — really sick.
In fact, Shawn Moran, the vice president and spokesman for the National Border Patrol Council, told KDKA Radio’s Mike Pintek that some agents have been hospitalized for — get this — respiratory diseases they believe came from their job.
And where did these diseases come from?
CBS Pittsburgh said:
According to Shawn Moran, the vice president and spokesman for the National Border Patrol Council, scabies and lice are the two main infestations that his agents come across. He adds that chicken pox, measles, H1N1 and tuberculosis are also pretty common. Really, he says they see a whole gamete of diseases and that’s what his men are most concerned with.
Now, thanks to Obama, these people are in the country and in our society.
“Absolutely, I would almost guarantee that there are people that have been released that are sick and that are now in American society,” Moran said.
So far, along the southern border there have been more than 60,000 unaccompanied minors that have come across the border, and 75 percent of them are coming from places other than Mexico.
Not to worry — the illegals will get put up in posh centers across the country at taxpayer expense and anyone who gets sick as a result can be detained and placed in a government-run hospital. What could go wrong?
Call it “fundamental transformation.”
- Obama executive order allows detention of Americans with respiratory diseases
- Obama Executive Order would seize US infrastructure, citizens for nat’l defense
- Obama executive order raises fears administration can seize personal property
- Supreme Court: Obama’s minimum wage executive order unconstitutional
- Rand Paul to introduce legislation nullifying Obama executive orders on guns
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ll give Obama ‘a number of executive orders’ to sign