In an article posted at Leo Weekly this month, Chanelle Helm, a self-described “cofounder and core organizer of Black Lives Matter Louisville,” offered a list of 10 requests for white people. Among them: Whites should give up their homes to black or brown people and should report “racists” to police and get them fired.
Here’s just some of what she suggested:
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists a**holes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
Got that? Never mind that the white people she’s targeting have worked their entire lives, scrimped and saved to own those homes.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
But there’s more. Much more (Edited for language):
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the f**k they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ d**k-white men will all be returning to work. Get they a*s fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
So let’s boil this down, shall we?
Helm thinks white people should just give up their belongings, get people fired because they’re racists (whether they really are or not doesn’t matter — they’re white, so they’re racists) and if that doesn’t work, engage in physical violence.
The Daily Caller observed:
This list of requests may seem strange, but it fits an increasingly common thread among left-wing activists, many of whom insist that the only way to properly address historical racism is through reparations.
Reparations for slavery and historical oppression, once a relatively fringe idea among American liberals, has gained increasing support in recent years.
In one story from this June, a group at the University of Chicago demanded reparations, writing, “Black people do not need a seat at the university’s reparations table. They need to own that table and have full control over how reparations are structured.”
We’ve got a better idea. Helm and her ilk should get an education, learn a trade, work their fingers to the bone and earn a living instead of demanding everything be handed to them.
- Antifa Thug Attacks BLM Thug…Who Do You Root For? [VIDEO]
- Slavery reparations group demands money, ignores black-on-black complicity
- Students at Western Kentucky Univ. want free tuition for black students as reparations for slavery
- ‘Reparations’ website asks white people to pay black people’s rent — and more — to relieve guilt
- BLM activist in Seattle: ‘We need to start killing people, start killing the White House’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this book: