The Borg-like collective known as the modern American left is continuing to melt down over the election of President Donald J. Trump. During a weekend protest in Seattle, an activist associated with Black Lives Matter engaged in an extremely profane rant, calling for murder and included a not-so-subtle threat against the current administration, according to the Daily Caller.
Here’s just a few of her statements, edited for content:
“F*** white supremacy, f*** the U.S. empire, f*** your imperialist ass lives. That s*** gotta go.”
“And we need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your f****** White House, your f****** Presidents, they must go! F*** the White House.”
“White people, give your f****** money, your f****** house, your f****** property, we need it f****** all,” as another protester responds “reparations!”
“Pay the f*** up, pay the f*** up. It ain’t just your f****** time, its your f****** money, and now your f******* life is devoted to social change.”
Don’t take my word for it, here’s the video (Warning: Graphic language):
The speaker, by the way, says she’s a preschool teacher. Imagine — this is what’s indoctrinating our children…
- Possible BLM Inspired Attack on Georgia Deputy’s Home
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- After awful speech in Dallas, Obama meets with BLM leader DeRay McKesson
- Mariners suspend catcher Steve Clevenger for tweets critical of Black Lives Matter, Charlotte rioters
- Black Lives Matter: Climate change, borders are racist
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: