On Thursday, Breitbart.com reported that Toronto Black Lives Matter co-founder Yusra Khogali posted and then deleted a tweet asking “Allah” to help keep her from killing men and white people.
“Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz,” she tweeted on February 9.
According to Breitbart, the tweet went “international” last week after it was spotted by Newstalk 1010 host Jerry Agar:
— Jerry Agar (@jerryagar1010) April 5, 2016
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
Khogali has since placed her Twitter account under protected status and has refused to comment on the controversial Tweet.
However, a representative for Black Lives Matter called the Tweet “tabloid.”
“It’s not public interest news. It’s not news,” the Black Lives Matter spokesperson told CP24 News.
According to the report, the Canadian chapter of Black Lives Matter is set to lead Toronto’s gay pride parade on July 3.
- Armed Black Panthers face off against protesters at Nation of Islam mosque in Texas
- Police Announce Alerts as Black Lives Matter Calls for Killing Cops on 9/11
- Report: Black U.S. terrorist calls for Mizzou students to kill all white people, still not arrested – Video
- DHS employee’s website: ‘We are going to have to kill a lot of whites’
- New Black Panther audio: ‘If they are white, kill ‘em all’