Hmm, two new causes for the LGBTQ community and their supporters to champion: trans-speciesism, where a person imagines himself or herself to have been born into the wrong species, and double self-identification, where a person undergoes two transitions. Such a “creature” is Tony McGinn, aka “Tony Bark” who is both a transgender man and a transpecies dog.
According to the Daily Mail:
McGinn … says he has been into animal role-play his entire life, and refers to himself as a ‘human pup’.
The 30-year-old, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband and ‘handler’ Andrew who accompanies him to regular play dates with other role-players in their hometown of Los Angeles.
The situation must get awfully strange when Andrew takes McGinn out for a walk, but then again this is Los Angeles, so anything goes.
In the video that follows, Andrew states at one point that “the topic of sexuality … can be pretty controversial,” adding “we don’t make this sexual, but I have nothing against this.” It’s unclear what the this is, but I’m not sure I for one want to know.
Cross-posted with Liberty Unyielding
- ‘Transblack’ Woman Rachel Dolezal Arrested for Welfare Fraud
- Transgender ‘woman’ sues salon because Muslim employee refused to wax ‘her’ male body parts
- State takes teen daughter from Christian parents for refusal to support gender transition
- CA Charter School “Transforms” 5-year-old Boy Into Girl For “Show & Tell”: The Undermining Of Judeo-Christian America!
- Video: Meet the woman who says she was born a cat
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!