Bill O’Reilly: Tape of anti-Trump ‘person’ offering cash for sex claims against Trump contains ‘at least three crimes’

Bill O'Reilly

On Friday, former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly told Glenn Beck that an audio recording of “an anti-Trump person” offering an unidentified woman $200,000 to make sexual harassment charges against then-presidential candidate Donald J. Trump would probably be released sometime soon, but he did not give a firm deadline.

“There is a tape, Beck — an audio tape — of a (sic) anti-Trump person offering $200,000 to a woman to accuse Donald Trump of untoward behavior,” O’Reilly said.

Beck said that O’Reilly had discussed the tape with him privately and asked if it would be released.

O’Reilly said he may have to go to the U.S. Attorney himself with the tape, but said he would rather not inject himself into the story.

“But I had my lawyer listen to the tape,” he told Beck.  “There are at least three crimes on the tape.  So as a citizen, I may have to do this.”

O’Reilly further said the recording is “in the hands of someone who knows the seriousness of the situation.”

He also said that President Trump knows about the tape, adding that it would change the entire discussion if it ever gets out.

Here’s video of the segment.  The relevant portion starts at about the 18:00 minute mark.

This isn’t the first time O’Reilly has said the tape exists.

In October, Newsmax reported:

O’Reilly tells Newsmax his attorneys have listened to the tape. O’Reilly stated he is not in possession of the recording, but the conversation is believed to have taken place before last year’s presidential election.

“It’s related to my situation,” O’Reilly insists, “and when the tape emerges, you will see why. I can’t say any more than that, but it is related to my situation.”

After a controversial 2005 Access Hollywood tape was leaked last October that recorded Trump boasting about groping or kissing women, several women stepped forward to claim the billionaire had engaged in inappropriate activity with them. None were former employees and none claimed Trump engaged in physical coercion.

Trump has brushed off allegations, including a recent court subpoena from one woman.

“All I can say is it’s totally fake news – just fake,” declared Trump last week. “It’s fake, it’s made up stuff. And it’s disgraceful what happens.”

The issue of sexual harassment has received renewed attention in the wake of revelations Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein had engaged in predatory actions against women, with some claiming he had raped them.

At the time, O’Reilly said he was not certain when the audio would be released, “because I thought that tape would have been out already.”

About the same time, Steven Ahle reported:

On November 3rd, just days before last year’s election, there was a story going around that Gloria Allred bribed Summer Zervos to accuse Trump of inappropriate behavior.  The figure at that time was $500,000 but Charles C. Johnson of Got News never provided any proof.

Snopes called the claim “unproven.”

Allred, by the way, is the same attorney representing Beverly Young Nelson, one of the women accusing Judge Roy Moore of sexual misconduct.

Related:

If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.  And be sure to check out our new MeWe page here.

If you appreciate independent conservative reports like this, please go here and support us on Patreon.

And if you’re as concerned about online censorship as we are, go here and order this book:

Banned: How Facebook enables militant Islamic jihad
Banned: How Facebook enables militant Islamic jihad – Source: Author (used with permission)

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Trending Now on Conservative Firing Line!