The Clinton campaign of hate against average Americans continued Wednesday when former President Bill Clinton spoke to a group in Indianola, Iowa. After mentioning the war with the Barbary Pirates, Clinton had this to say:
“I’m a white Southerner, I remember what it was like when somebody said they were going to make America great again,” he said, referring to Trump’s campaign slogan.
“They basically said, ‘Here’s your tobacco, here’s your shotgun, you’re in charge,” he added, prompting the audience to respond with laughter.
Here’s video, courtesy of the American Mirror:
Of course, he got it wrong about the Barbary Pirates — they weren’t just “stealing stuff” off U.S. ships as he claimed — they were taking Americans as captives and demanding tribute.
Eventually, Thomas Jefferson realized he couldn’t negotiate with the Muslim kingdoms whose demands nearly bankrupted the young Republic, and he dispatched the Navy and Marine Corps to deal with them.
This now makes the second time video has emerged of Clinton insulting those who support Trump as stupid, racist hicks.
There’s no question — the Clintons hate average Americans.
Remember in November…
- Bill Clinton: Trump’s supporters ‘your basic redneck’
- Wikileaks: Podesta admits Hillary hates ‘everyday Americans’
- Hillary: ‘I’m the last thing standing between you and the apocalypse’
- Bombshell Podesta email: We’ve conspired to ‘produce an unaware and compliant citizenry’
- Historic: Dems nominate most evil person to run for President
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: