“’Give us back our country!,’ that’s what I want you to say in the [midterm] election.” he said, apparently urging supporters to engage in lawlessness.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Video of Clinton’s remarks can be seen below:
Apparently, Clinton thinks the country belongs to far-left radicals.
It’s one thing for a grassroots activist to make these kinds of statements, but something else again for a former president to basically call for riots and protests in the streets.
Imagine if a conservative politician had done this.
- Montana GOP candidate says Hillary Clinton the Antichrist
- Hillary Clinton ranks last on poll of America’s ‘most admired’ people
- Democratic lawmakers express support for Occupy Wall Street lawlessness
- Lawlessness escalates at ‘Occupy’ protests as poll says 31 pct advocate violence
- Video explains why Communists, liberals and Islamists support Occupy protests
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Are the Wall Street protests a prelude to Communist tyranny in America?
- Citing health and safety, college says it wants Occupy Seattle protesters gone