On Tuesday, His Lying Demented Fraudulence, Emperor-Wannabe Joe Biden, gave his first State of the Union speech, and as expected, produced a number of gaffes.
For example, he said Russian President Vladimir Putin, the “Mad Dog of Moscow,” will “never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people.”
“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people,” he said, even though his prepared speech said “Ukrainian people.”
— Newsmax (@newsmax) March 2, 2022
He also referred to a “pound of Ukrainian people.” His text said “proud.”
BIDEN: "A pound of Ukrainian people…" pic.twitter.com/rSwkH0aLbF
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) March 2, 2022
Breitbart listed several other gaffes:
3. Biden struggles over his demand to end the term “Rust Belt”
Biden labored throughnwhat should have been an easy line promoting midwestern manufacturing, borrowing a phrase coined by Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH):
“It’s time to see the uh the uh what used to be called the Rust Belt become the uh uh um the home of uh significant resurgence in manufacturing.”
4. Biden calls for “investigating” the police instead of “investing.”
The president made a passionate case for “investigating” crime prevention and community police, but according to his prepared text, he was supposed to say “investing”
“I know what works — investigating crime prevention, and community policing, cops who walk the beat,” he said.
5. Biden stumbles over his claim you cannot build a wall to keep out coronavirus
“You can’t build a wall high enough to keep out a-a-a-a a vaccine. The vaccine can stop the spread of these diseases,” he said.
Biden typically talks about how no one can build a wall high enough to stop the coronavirus, but this line was not in his prepared text. He failed to make his point.
6. Biden slurs his pronunciation of “health premiums”
The president referred to “health “progremiums”
7. Biden refers to the “Russian Roubelle”
Biden stumbled over his pronunciation of the word “ruble,” a word repeatedly referred to during the Russian attack on Ukraine.
8. Biden refers to the “infects” of climate change instead of “effects”
“[W]e’ll do it to withstand the devastating infects of climate change and promote environmental justice,” he said.
9. Biden struggles to talk about the number of corporations in America.
“There are more corporations incorporated in America than every other state in America combined, and I still won 36 years in a row,” Biden said.
Based on his past rhetoric, the president was likely referring to his home state of Delaware, but he never corrected himself. It was not in his prepared text.
10. ‘Go git ‘im’
Biden inexplicably concluded his speech with the phrase “Go git ‘im” although it was not in his prepared text and it was unclear who he wanted the Congress to “git.”
There were others. For example, he said American troops would not be sent to fight against Ukraine:
And he mispronounced the name of his recent Supreme Court nominee, which we’ve been told is raaaaaacist!
The speech didn’t seem to get very high marks from a number of people, including some reliably liberal media outlets:
And many are wondering just what Biden meant by this ending:
— ABC News (@ABC) March 2, 2022
Biden: "GO GET HIM" Go get who? #SOTU2022
— toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) March 2, 2022
Maybe this is closer to the truth:
Wait… is there a chance that Biden either heard or read the line… "Go get him" which was intended to be for his handlers to pull him out of there?
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) March 2, 2022
Heh… Wouldn’t surprise us one bit…
- Lying Joe Biden Claims He Was A Lifeguard At A NY Lake That Doesn’t Exist (Video)
- ‘My Butt’s Been Wiped?’ Joe Biden Gives Gibberish Answer To Reporters (Video)
- Biden To Reporter: Are There Republicans Who Think We’re Sucking The Blood Out Of Kids? (Video)
- Top 10 Foot-In-Mouth Moments From Lying Joe Biden’s Garbage Presidential Town Hall (VIDEO)
- Sky News Host: ‘Free World Is Run By A Bloke Who Most Probably Couldn’t Find His Way Home After Dark’ (Video)
- Former White House Doctor Rep. Ronny Jackson: Biden’s Mental State ‘Not A Laughing Matter’ (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.