On Sunday, Bernie Sanders issued a tweet inviting his low-information followers to join him in a “political” (read, socialist) revolution to “transform” America. Seems to me we’ve already been down that path and look at where we are…
The tweet attracted a number of comments both pro and con, including one from a fake Donald Trump account.
Trending: Yellow Vest Protests Spread to Canada
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) October 4, 2015
Exactly, and the last few years should’ve taught us all that. Here’s a response from a fake Trump account:
@BernieSanders– Here is "social transformation" I want ->Less govt regulation and more individual freedom & responsibility!
— HeisenbergHattie (@HBergHattie) October 4, 2015
Here’s a really good question:
Why, the American taxpayer, that’s who. And what will happen after Bernie runs out of money?
One person wanted to know if Sanders has a plan to take out the NRA:
— Mitch Slater (@mpslater) October 4, 2015
Here’s another good question:
— Democrats are the racists (@repubstrong2020) October 4, 2015
One person put it in perspective:
@BernieSanders sorry bern, not feeling the need for more change after 8 years of fundamentally transforming
— Wendell Parker ❌🇺🇸 (@WendellParker5) October 4, 2015
- Bernie Sanders’ Wife Could Face Prison For Defrauding Vermont
- Video: Millennials can’t tell difference between Democrats and socialists
- CPUSA head pledges cooperation with Democrats to advance Communist agenda
- Ferguson protesters: ‘The only solution is a Communist revolution’
- Communist Party USA openly supports Democrats