Ben Carson is unfit for president. I’m awaiting the incoming. But I don’t care. After 8 years of Obama, we don’t need another president dividing the whites and the blacks and stirring up racial tensions.
Oh sure, he told an audience that we need to scale back the open confrontation between races, but at the same time he said that Officer Darren Wilson should have not shot Michael Brown.
With that statement, he paid his ticket fee to Black Lives Matter.
You can make the case that some police shootings are not necessary and you can on rare occasion make the case as race playing a part. But there is no way under the sun to make that case in the justified shooting of Michael Brown.
This is just another in a long line of issues that Carson tries to play from both ends of the candle. he’s done the same thing on illegal immigration and defense of the Second Amendment. He’s not an outsider, he is a typical politician.
- Paid Black Lives Matter “Leader” to “Teach” at Yale
- Black Lives Matter loons destroy disabled veteran’s truck over pro-police sentiment
- Black Activists in Cleveland Plan Ambush and Assassinations Of Police Officers
- Group of black teens brutally beat store owner with skateboards: MSM mum on race
- U. of Michigan Black Student Union demands admin stop mentioning race in crimes