While appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday, GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson doubled down on his stand that he would not support a Muslim who wants to replace the Constitution with Sharia law.
Sadly, CNN’s Jake Tapper acted more like a condescending, arrogant, leftist hack, badgering him throughout the interview. He just couldn’t seem to grasp what Carson was saying, requiring the retired neurosurgeon to explain it as though he were talking to a two-year-old.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Here’s video of the exchange.
Apparently, Tapper missed the memo regarding a poll that says a majority of American Muslims want the Constitution replaced with Sharia law — the kind of law that says gays can be killed for being gay and women can be punished for driving a car. Worse yet, about a quarter support violence against infidels.
Not only that, a majority say Carson has nothing to apologize for. So why did Tapper act the way he did? The answer is simple.
Carson is a Republican, and in the eyes of the Democrat-media complex, barely human, and certainly not worthy of any kind of respect whatsoever.
I guarantee you, if Carson were a Democrat, there would be no problem whatsoever.
- Poll: 51 percent of US Muslims want Sharia law, 25 percent support violence against infidels
- Majority of Americans agree with Ben Carson, say a Muslim should not be president
- Muslims to N.J. school board: ‘We’re going to be the majority soon’ — Video
- Mark Levin quotes secular Muslim: Ben Carson is right about Muslim president
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex