For the last several days, Judge Roy Moore has come under fire from all sides over accusations that first came to light in the Washington Post. According to reports, Moore allegedly engaged in inappropriate behavior with multiple teenage girls nearly 40 years ago.
Prior to reporting this, the Post endorsed his opponent, Democrat Doug Jones. As we reported, one of those accusing Moore has worked for prominent Democrats.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Republian elites — who don’t like Moore anyway — have decided that the judge does not have a right to due process and have already convicted him in the court of public opinion.
Others say they have reservations about Moore as a result of the allegations, and reports have since come out about Moore’s past, like this one from the New Yorker, which claims that he was banned from a local mall back in the late 1970s and 1980s.
As we reported earlier, a woman represented by attorney Gloria Allred has accused Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16. A number of questions have been raised about that accusation as well.
Of course, if the allegations are all true, then Judge Moore should step aside. But Moore has said that he’s innocent and this is all an effort by Democrats and establishment Republicans to derail his campaign.
He may be onto something. Establishment Republicans like Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell don’t like Moore and worked to defeat him in the primary. He’s also been in the public eye for many years, and it’s difficult to believe this was all hidden until just recently.
So the real question is, who do YOU believe? Judge Roy Moore or his accusers? Let us know what you think in the poll below. We’ll keep this poll open for a week and will pass on the results after that time.
- ‘Twitter thread genius’ Thomas Wictor: Judge Roy Moore signature inside Gloria Allred accuser’s yearbook forged
- Hypocrite RINOs: Graham Call for Judge Moore to Quit Race, but Defends Bob Menendez
- Media Matters using Roy Moore allegations to smear Sean Hannity with false claims of defending child sex abuse
- Judge Roy Moore announces plans to sue Washington Post for series of hit pieces
- Mother of Roy Moore accuser contradicts key detail of sexual misconduct story — Breitbart