In the ongoing effort to appeal to her low-information voter base, Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., placed a photo on her Facebook page that blatantly lies about the recent Supreme Court Hobby Lobby ruling.
The photo, shown below, falsely claims that birth control pills are no longer covered while Viagara is. Of course, Hobby Lobby covers the pill along with 15 other forms of birth control. It’s only four forms of abortion-inducing drugs Hobby Lobby does not cover. But facts mean nothing to Democrats like Barbara Boxer.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
One person summed it up rather nicely:
- Barbara Boxer blames George W. Bush for current crisis in Iraq
- Barbara Boxer: Republicans have a vendetta against Elmo
- Barbara Boxer suggests Republicans ‘don’t like their moms or their first wives’
- Sen. Barbara Boxer falsely claims GOP to poison 8,100 people to death
- Barbara Boxer compares US to Iran, North Korea
- Report: Murray, Feinstein, Boxer paid female staffers less than male staffers