Author: Adina Kutnicki
AS is said, every dog has its day. But there are none more rabid than those who spearhead the Muslim Brotherhood Mafia, a criminal cartel on a global scale which directs mass killings on a genocidal level. In a nutshell, their propaganda arm in America. Well known at this end.
YES, for the absolute record, ISIS just happens to be its latest and deadliest spawn, having emerged from AQAP (al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula….تنظيم القاعدة في جزيرة العرب), also an offspring from the Brotherhood Mafia! You got that?
THAT being said, for fifteen years – from its inception in 1993 until 2008, up until the whistle was blown on its terror-driven operation – CAIR operated with immunity and impunity with the “blessings” of the most powerful players in Washington, including the IRS. It still enjoys said juice, but it has been dragged out of the shadows for all who are willing to see.
UNARGUABLY, if not for the deep-cover operation into the “belly of the beast” back in mid 2008, let there be no doubt: CAIR’s mask would NEVER have been ripped off, even if some had their suspicions re this and that.
IN a nutshell – before we get to the backstory – the following are some markers, and how we came from there to here. That is, the impending RICO trial, Mafia-like against CAIR:
- The most daring undercover operation against CAIR was led by none other than Dave Gaubatz and his intrepid team, the only counter terror operative capable of unmasking the deepest, heretofore impenetrable, influence-peddling hydra in America, bar none. A veritable spider’s web of Islamists, den of thieves and stone cold killers.
- The operation was put into force (after months of prepping his team) in the first quarter of 2008, when Chris Gaubatz (his son, the lead inside operative…like father, like son…) managed to “gain the confidence” of CAIR’s then-director of operations, Khalid Iqbal. Resultant, he secured a spot as an intern at CAIR’s office in Herndon, Virginia.
- Two months onward (in June of 2008), he was transferred to CAIR’s most coveted internship, straight into “belly of the beast” at its national headquarters in DC, in the shadow of the U.S. Capitol. Mind you, CAIR’s close proximity to the most powerful influence makers in the free world attests to their MEGA penetration, and with nary fear of exposure. Hmm.
- Fast forward several months, yes, enough ammunition was uncovered to blow apart CAIR and to FINALLY place a stake through its heart.
- For the record, a spotlight was shined on it in 2007, when CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the terror-finance trial against the Holy Land Foundation and its former officials.
- Not only that,“After a 2007 trial ended with a deadlocked jury, a 2008 retrial resulted in guilty verdicts on 108 counts. CAIR petitioned the Dallas court presiding over the Holy Land trial to be removed from the co-conspirator list. Their complaint emphasized the unusual nature of making public the names of the unindicted co-conspirators and claimed the move unfairly tarnished CAIR’s reputation. That request was denied last summer.”
- Still yet, CAIR managed to go from strength to strength, so much so that their tentacles became even more deeply embedded within Hussein Obama’s Islamic infested administration and its security agencies.
- But it wasn’t until “Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That’s Conspiring to Islamize America” debuted in 2009 that the tide started to turn, at least in terms of public awareness, as well as via assorted pressure points placed upon Congress to finally defang the entire Brotherhood apparatus. Cross hairs. Hence, various spotlights a la patriotic reps in Congress to label the Brotherhood a terror organization. It’s about time, although it has yet come to pass. Indeed, a RICO indictment will surely move the process forward!
NOW, as is said, it took a dog’s age, seven bloody years, for the long-arm of America’s justice system to catch up to them. Hopefully, it will bring them down for good, at least within America!
AS already reported….
(Nihad Awad, founder and executive director for CAIR, with Corey Saylor, director of CAIR’s Department to Monitor and Combat Islamophobia)
The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) will stand trial on charges of fraud and cover up for alleged crimes perpetrated against hundreds of victims, according to a new ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.
The case against CAIR National was originally dismissed by a federal judge but unanimously overturned by the appellate court. Two cases are involved in the suit, which the appellate court consolidated into one, since both cases involve racketeering, a federal RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) crime.
The lawsuits claim that CAIR National was aware that Morris Days, the “Resident Attorney” and “Manager for Civil Rights” at the now defunct CAIR-Maryland/Virginia chapter in Herndon, Virginia, was in fact not an attorney and that he failed to provide legal services for clients who came to CAIR for legal representation.
Moreover, the suits claim, CAIR knew of this fraud and purposefully conspired with Days to keep the CAIR clients from discovering that their legal matters were being mishandled or not handled at all. In addition, the complaints allege that, according to CAIR’s own internal documents, there were hundreds of victims of the fraud scheme.
While the original federal judge in the case ruled that Days and CAIR’s Virginia chapter were liable for fraud, he concluded that CAIR National was not responsible for Days’ conduct. The appeals court, however, found that, upon a review of the evidence, there was a direct relationship between CAIR National and Days….continue here….
From: Dave Gaubatz <xxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jun 22, 2016 5:57 pm
- CAIR charged with fraud, cover up
- Islam’s Authentic Face Sanctions Beheading; Impaling; Burning Alive & More. Barbarism Galore.Nihilism, A Central Component
- WH allowed only 2 Christian refugees this year, ignores Fl. Governor’s questions
- Poll suggests we’re in for a rough ride with terrorism
- Loretta Lynch: Compassion, unity, love, ‘most effective response to terror’ — Video