So much for “when they go low, we go high.” Early Tuesday morning “Avengers” director Joss Whedon took a swipe at President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and called Ivanka Trump a dog in the process.
Hey, keep your eyes on this fucking prize too. He's a Voldemort in training, & unlike the Pekingese he married under, can play the long game pic.twitter.com/SNsuYdqlIp
— Joss Whedon (@joss) January 24, 2017
“Hey, keep your eyes on this fucking prize too. He’s a Voldemort in training, & unlike the Pekingese he married under, can play the long game,” he wrote.
Naturally, this didn’t sit too well with many on Twitter.
That’s pretty much it.
Shortly after Trump’s victory in November, Whedon said Trump cannot “cannot be allowed a term in office.”
“It’s not about 2018. It’s about RIGHT NOW,” he wrote.
The writer-producer has also used social media to attack other members of the Republican party.
Earlier this month, Whedon wrote on Twitter that he hoped House Speak Paul Ryan would be killed in a gruesome way.
In other words, a typical liberal Hollywood type who suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome who just outed himself as an anti-Semite and a sexist.
- ‘Avengers’ director Josh Whedon: Paul Ryan should be raped to death by a rhino
- ‘Avengers’ director Josh Whedon suggests coup; Says Trump ‘cannot be allowed a term in office’
- Feminist: Kill all male babies, kill all men to create all female species
- Shia LaBeouf arrested during livestream protest, charged with assault
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: