This didn’t sit too well with talk show host Mark Levin, a.k.a., “the Great One.”
On Tuesday, he shredded Obama for bashing America while in Vietnam, essentially spitting in the faces of all those who fought there.
“We have Barack Obama overseas right now, and you know what he’s doing again?” Levin asked. “He’s in Communist Vietnam, apologizing for America.”
Conservative Review noted:
President Obama, speaking in Vietnam, said that the United States was still dealing with its shortcomings, naming money in politics, income inequality, and the phony gender pay gap among America’s sins.
“How dare this man go into a communist country like Vietnam, with its political prisoners,” roared Levin, “and trash America, this great country America!”
“When he goes over there,” Levin explained, “he’s not trashing our country. He’s trashing us. We the people. This is what I want Republicans to confront, this is what I want Trump to confront!”
In short, Levin said Obama hates America. Moreover, he asked if it’s too much for Republicans to call him out on it.
Here’s audio of Levin’s comments:
- Obama poses in front of Ho Chi Minh bust, lifts arms ban on Vietnam — Video
- Obama bashes US, tells Asian leaders to avoid the ‘pitfalls’ of America
- Video released of savage attack on Marine veteran by BLM thugs; Obama meets with Black Lives Matter
- Vietnam veteran still seeks justice from New Jersey courts after 15 years
- R. Lee Ermey says Obama Administration destroying America