On Tuesday, attorney Lin Wood spoke with Mark Levin about the election, and he minced no words, telling Levin he believes that Trump overwhelmingly won the election — by a 70 percent landslide.
“This election was a fraud,” he said, echoing the thoughts of many others. “Donald Trump won I believe clearly a 70% plus landslide election in the nation. He probably won over 400 electoral votes.”
Here’s audio of his full remarks:
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
The very same day, he issued a post on Twitter calling the Georgia recount a “sham.”
Naturally, Twitter flagged it…
- Dems reportedly planning to ‘Californicate’ Georgia election
- Video: Georgia Recount Auditors Call Multiple Ballots For Biden That Were Actually Marked For Trump
- Conservative Group Offers $10K Reward For Voter Fraud Tipsters in Four Major Cities
- Without Signature Verification Of Voter Eligibility, Georgia Hand Recount Will Be Incomplete
- Georgia Official Says Nearly 1,000 People Voted Twice
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: