While appearing in a Huffington Post video titled, “Ashley Judd describes being triggered by Trump,” the Divergent star claimed that Donald Trump’s electoral victory is worse than being raped, Breitbart.com reported Friday.
“It remains for me the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my lifetime,” she said. “Raped as a child – bad. Re-raped by a political system that ordains a clown – really bad.”
Sporting a so-called “Pussy Hat” popularized by feminist activists, Judd said the same male family member who failed to protect her from being sexually assaulted as a child betrayed her again by voting for Trump.
“And the fact that there were adult men in my family – who failed to protect me as a child – voted for him, was really re-traumatizing in saying, ‘You’re gonna put me out there again. And the idea that you would protect me has evaporated.’ And it was incredibly painful. Incredibly painful,” she said.
“Immediately I began to weep, because it’s not ok. It’s not ok,” Judd added. “For me it’s not about the wall, it not about any of that stuff. It’s about, you voted for a pussy grabber. You voted for someone who calls his wife a piece of ass, whose daughter is his favorite sex symbol. It really boils down to me to the sexual assault and the misogyny piece.”
Last month, at the Women’s March in Washington, DC, Judd bashed Trump by suggesting that he has sexual fantasies about his daughter, Ivanka Trump.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
- Ashley Judd melts down in r-rated rant: Trump is Hitler, Cabinet are Nazis, Ivanka ‘favorite sex symbol’
- The stupid marches on: Ashley Judd claims yellow emojis racist, sign of white privilege
- Is it time to banish liberals from America?
- Anti-Trump protesters set girl’s hair on fire at inauguration because ‘love trumps hate’ — Video
- Madonna talks about blowing up White House, spreads ‘f-bombs’ on live TV
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: