On Thursday, Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo said “nine points of forgery” were found in President Obama’s birth certificate, ABC15 reported.
According to the report:
During a Thursday press conference, Arpaio and Zullo said their five-year-long investigation revealed new evidence including “forensic analysis showing the characters on the document were pieced together from secondary sources.”
According to Zullo, the certificate released by the White House in 2011 appears to be a “created” document that sources an official Hawaiian birth certificate belonging to a Johana Ah’nee.
A video played during the press conference showed nine elements that were lifted and placed on the Obama certificate in “an apparent attempt to make it appear authentic.”
“My concern was not where the president was born, but whether the document presented to the people was a fraud,” Arpaio said of his office’s investigation.
Here’s a video report, courtesy of ABC15:
“All we have ever wanted was the truth in this matter, with the great hope that the document was indeed a valid representation of an original document,” Zullo said, according to ABC15. “But we had to follow the evidence. We let the evidence determine the direction of the investigation – it is what we always do in any legitimate investigation. This one was handled no differently.”
At this point, however, nothing will be done, as Obama is set to leave the White House in January.
- NBC’s Chuck Todd: ‘Who cares’ if Hillary’s people pushed birther rumor in 2008?
- Journo: Clinton surrogate Sid Blumenthal ‘spread the Obama birther rumor’
- Video & Written Proof: The Birth of the ‘Birther Movement’ Began with Hillary’s People
- Publisher’s bio: Obama ‘born in Kenya’ until he ran for President in 2007
- Soros-funded John Kasich: Trump should apologize to Obama for Hillary’s people starting birther conspiracy
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: