It seems that liberal Democrats are now using domestic terrorism as a tool to win November’s election. On Monday, ABC15 reported that police were contacted after a bomb threat was called into a local Republican Party headquarters.
According to ABC15:
The Phoenix Police Department said a non-specific threat was left on a voicemail at the headquarters, near 24th Street and Osborn Road.
Police and employees are searching the building for items or people who do not belong. Their search wrapped up just before 5:30 p.m.
State chairman Robert Graham said workers and volunteers were told to wait across the street and were being questioned by officers.
Footage from the scene showed at least two police vehicles stationed outside the office and the police department’s helicopter was overhead.
The all clear has been given and no one was injured.
Here’s a video report, courtesy of ABC15:
This comes on the heels of another incident in which a GOP headquarters was firebombed in North Carolina.
- Domestic Terrorism: Republican HQ in North Carolina Firebombed
- Video: Democrats using trained provocateurs to instigate violence at Trump rallies
- Is it time to banish liberals from America?
- DNC Planned a Fake Trump “Assault” Scandal in May
- Bongino: ‘Hillary only understands power and government force’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: