Another example of an Arab attempting to instigate the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) into a bloody incident has come to light. As reported by the CNS News service, a rather disturbing video clip was recently posted to social media.
As seen on the video below, an Arab man is goading a child to throw stones at Israeli border policemen. Later identified as three-year-old Muhammad Suroor, the adult is seen yelling at the Israelis to shoot the boy.
As reported by CNSN.com:
“Shoot him and kill him!” the man shouts, adding that the Israelis are after all “familiar with shooting and killing kids.” He also offers to “bring the other one” – evidently another child.
The man, possibly the boy’s father, prods the seemingly reluctant child, wearing red shorts and holding a Palestinian flag, in the direction of the troops, and tells him, “Raise up the flag!”
Then he tells the child to throw stones at the policemen.
Neither the troops nor the child comply with the man’s wishes: A police officer offers a hand and high-fives the youngster. The child picks up several stones, tosses them near the verge of the road, as the policemen look on.
Off-camera, protestors can be heard chanting. The boy pauses to wipe the dust off his hands, waves the flag some more, and then sits down on a boulder for a rest.
Leibel A. Mangel, an IDF combat veteran who posted the clip on social media, paraphrased a quote attributed to the late Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir: “There will be peace when they love their children more than they hate ours.”
- U.S., Israeli flags burned at DNC convention, protesters chant ‘intifada’
- Israel’s Iranian attack plan leaked to reporter by Hillary Clinton: Watchdog
- Iranian military commander: ‘We could destroy Israel in less than eight minutes’
- Father of Muslim soldier to CNN: Terrorists ‘have nothing to do with Islam’
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video