On Monday, the Associated Press reported that 43-year-old Pedro Alberto Monterroso-Navas was arrested in the death of 24-year-old Heidi Monroy.
The AP identified the man as a “Honduran living in Metairie,” but failed to report the man is an illegal immigrant released by U.S. authorities with a Notice to Appear in June. That was left to Breitbart.com’s Brandon Darby, who confirmed the man “was part of the Obama Administration’s catch and release policy for family groups from Central America.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
A U.S. Border Patrol source who spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity provided Breitbart Texas with the alien registration number for the man, and the event number for the man’s apprehension. He was processed in the McAllen station of the U.S. Border Patrol. The alien’s registration number is 202027386. The event number for his apprehension is MCS14061487. The “MCS” designates the McAllen station, the “1406” designates that the man was apprehended in June of 2014. A separate Border Patrol source confirmed that the man was apprehended on June 26, 2014 with two children he claimed were his own. He told U.S. authorities he had family in Metairie, Louisiana.
He was arrested in a Katy, Texas trailer park with three children, Breitbart added. It is unclear if the children are his or if they are the same children he used to get authorities to release him with a Notice to Appear.
Thanks to the administration’s lax policies, a woman is dead. How many more incidents like this will we hear about as time goes on?
Video report below:
- Dem. Rep. John Lewis on U.S. border: ‘Our doors are open’
- Couple: Catholic church asking parishioners to house illegals, stay silent
- Sarah Palin: Impeach Barack Obama for lawlessness, dereliction of duty
- HHS muzzles media on immigrants: No pictures, recordings, questions allowed
- Dick Durbin blames Bush for border crisis, says he’s ‘fed up’ with Obama critics
- Militia groups moving to help secure Texas-Mexico border