There is Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King, UC Riverside professor Andrea Smith, Ward Churchill and now Dartmouth professor Susan Taffe Reed. I have a theory about this.
Universities want to prove they are tolerant by having classes designed for minorities, but their professors don’t want to actually have to call them colleagues, so they hire fakers who “identify” as a minority.
Susan Taffe Reed is the director of the school’s Native American House. As such, she will be responsible for organizing the annual PowWow. She will also be an advocate for Native American students.
On her Faculty Page, the school identifies her as the president of Eastern Delaware Nations. Sound impressive? Not so much. There is no such recognized tribe and the organization freely admits that many of their members have no Indian blood whatsoever.
Reed is one of them.
- The stupid continues: Rachel Dolezal says no proof her parents are really her parents
- Fake black NAACP prez Rachel Dolezal: Only blacks should lead #BlackLivesMatter movement
- Audio: ‘Fake black’ NAACP prez Rachel Dolezal talks white privilege, racism
- Fordham University professor says Rachel Dolezal is black because ‘race and ethnicity are fluid’
- NAACP pres. Rachel Dolezal reportedly told brother: ‘Don’t blow my cover’