SJP stands for Students for Justice in Palestine. They purport themselves to be a “humanitarian” organization, but are in fact, connected to terrorists. In their literature they say they are against “anti-Semitism,” but actively promote hatred of Jews, or anyone else who might disagree with them. And they are not the only Muslim group on Campuses.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
- Citadel Rejects Student Request to Wear the Hijab
- Video: Seattle University students can’t explain difference between male and female
- Norwich University Caves to Muslims
- Video: Czech doctor reveals horrific reality of Muslim migrants in Germany
- Muslims in Dearborn rally against free speech, call for anti-blasphemy laws