The Borg-like collective known as the modern American left continues to melt down over the election of Donald J. Trump, proving that theirs is an ideology based on insane rage and hate. On Friday, alleged “comedian” Stephen Spinola called Barron Trump a “date-rapist-to-be,” the Daily Caller reported.
“Barron Trump looks like a very handsome date-rapist-to-be,” he tweeted.
Spinola deleted the tweet, but not before it was captured for posterity:
He wasn’t finished, however:
“I don’t want my Mom to get raped, but if she does I hope it’s by Barron Trump,” he wrote. “Small pp [sic] would be painless and we’d win lots of money in court.”
The self-described “Master of Cum” later said it was all a “bad joke” and offered an “apology” of sorts:
Reaction was pretty much what one would expect:
not a joke to call a kid a rapist, hope you're fired.
— sean (@patinoMSU95) January 23, 2017
That's the worst apology ever which suggests you are only sorry you are getting appropriate backlash Better: delete acct/resign
— Dr. Cosmic Charlie/Alum: Tre White Goalie Academy (@DrCosmicCharlie) January 23, 2017
And just think, we’ll have at least four years of this nonsense to look forward to.
- SNL writer hammered after calling Barron Trump ‘this country’s first homeschool shooter’
- Mental: Rosie O’Donnell under fire after dragging 10-year-old Barron into Trump feud
- Time reporter apologizes after falsely reporting MLK bust removed from Trump White House
- Anti-Trump protesters set girl’s hair on fire at inauguration because ‘love trumps hate’ — Video
- Young Girl Bullied, Kicked Off Women’s March for Wearing Trump Hat
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: