During an “open debate” against Republican Senate hopeful David Jolly, Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., perhaps the most unhinged member of the House of Representatives, declared that global warming could destroy the planet and celebrated the idea that rising seas would destroy Rush Limbaugh’s house.
Here’s his ominous tweet:
— Alan Grayson (@AlanGrayson) April 25, 2016
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Grayson sees 1 bright side of climate change in South Florida: "Rush Limbaugh's house is on the coast. So his house goes 1st"
— Marc Caputo (@MarcACaputo) April 25, 2016
Alan Grayson happy that Rush Limbaugh's house would be flooded by rising seas is a thing that was just said in #FLSen debate
— Andy (@andytaylor6) April 25, 2016
This person gets it:
— Anthony Bejarano (@AntBejarano) April 25, 2016
In February 2011 I first said that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. Grayson, as always, continues to prove that assertion correct.
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
- Video: Sen. Barbara Boxer berates, bullies Catholic priest for questioning liberal sacrament of global warming
- Democrat Alan Grayson: House GOP engaging in ‘legislative terrorism’
- Democrat Alan Grayson gets dose of his own medicine
- Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson defends KKK-Tea Party comparison in email