I have often been quite critical of the social media site Twitter, and not just for the fascistic way it is run. Twitter seems to be home to a lot of uninformed people who like to opine about things they know absolutely nothing about. Case in point: a tweet in which actress Patricia Arquette said Russia should be kicked out of NATO.
“Kick Russia out of NATO,” she said on Twitter. The tweet was deleted, but Twitchy grabbed a screenshot for posterity:
There’s only one problem, as many observed. Russia isn’t part of NATO.
Research before hitting send. pic.twitter.com/6F0qFY09aB
— Rick (@rw8437) March 5, 2022
Kick them out of the EU too! https://t.co/Pml7TRbA8s
— Tom Harris (@MrTCHarris) March 4, 2022
It’s possible she might have meant the UN, but still…
100% agree. Russia should not be able to invoke Article 5 if Russia attacks them https://t.co/QN0iLFdst2
— Paul Szoldra (@PaulSzoldra) March 4, 2022
- Lindsey Graham Suggests Assassinating Putin: Does He WANT WWIII? (Video)
- Barbaric allegation: Russian invaders accused of rape as fight continues
- Mad Dog Putin Admits Plan to Take All of Ukraine, Says Violence Will Worsen
- Russian Foreign Minister: World War III Will Be “Nuclear And Destructive”
- Report: Mad Dog Putin Planning Public Executions After Ukrainian Cities Captured
- Mad Dog Putin Eyeing Moldova Next? Keen Observers Notice Battle Map in Belarus
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.