Sounding more like she was describing the funeral procession of JFK than a terrorist with the blood of countless Americans on his hands, ABC’s Martha Raddatz gushed over Iran’s General Soleimani, who she described as “revered” by the Iranian people, whose “mourning” she reported as “powerful” and “profound.”
Sickening! But not unexpected.
“I have been in the midst of anti-American protests in Iran before, but nothing like this. A powerful combination of grief and anger with shouts of “death to America” echoing through the streets around us.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
This morning, mourners filling the streets of Iran’s capital Tehran for the funeral of General Soleimani killed by that U.S. drone strike last week. Aerial images capturing the sea of Iranians packing the streets to pay tribute to a man revered by many here.
Soleimani’s image everywhere, the impact of his death profound. The crowds are massive and emotional. There are many tears here, many signs with Soleimani’s picture on them, but the message is also very clear – these people want revenge.
As we made our way through the streets of Tehran, people surrounding us shouting, “death to America.”
Cross-posted with Powdered Wig Society
- Unprecedented? Iran raises so-called ‘Flag of Doom’ over mosque
- Actor George Lopez accepts Iran’s bounty to murder President Trump, says he would do it for half of what they offered
- Michael Moore begs Iran to let him and fellow leftists take Trump out
- Iran puts $80 million on Trump’s head — Will Democrats and their media allies try to collect? (Video)
- Actress Rose McGowan Blasted For Apologizing to Iran in Tweet Calling America a ‘Terrorist Regime’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.