In case you haven’t heard, Facebook is going bat-crazy with the ban hammer these days, punishing people for saying (hold on to your hat) “thank you,” and posting that someone is seeking attention.
We know that liberals these days are quite thin-skinned, and get offended very easily. So, in order to help conservatives who spend time on Facebook, we have come up with a short list of words that can safely be used on the social media site. I guarantee these words will not get people banned.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Here goes — words between the lines are safe:
If this list looks familiar, that’s because it happens to be the same list presented here.
Any words other than those listed above can get you banned.
That’s why you should seriously consider joining the Facebook Blackout protest set for Aug. 25.
That is all.
- A short list of words not considered offensive or racist by liberals
- Media silent as thousands set to protest Facebook’s treatment of conservatives
- Facebook goes ban-happy, punishes user for saying ‘thank you’
- Facebook suspends ‘Blackout’ event admin for post saying woman seeking attention
- Report: Facebook says invites to ‘Blackout’ protest event ‘spammy’
- Liberals freaking out over conservative ‘Facebook Blackout’ protest
- Controversial Facebook page says Jesus Christ should’ve been aborted
- Facebook protest calls for ‘blackout’ of site over treatment of conservatives
- Conservative tells liberals to stop living off the government, Facebook bans him
- Liberals Are people Too…Mean, Selfish People
- Facebook apologizes to Kirk Cameron for blocking new movie
- What the Daily Beast doesn’t tell you about Freedom from Facebook Day
- Facebook says ‘Zimmerman must Die’ does not violate community standards
- Facebook removes ‘Kill Zimmerman’ page after saying it does not violate rules
- Questions raised after Facebook yanks popular ‘Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children’
- Facebook pages call for death of George Zimmerman, rioting for Trayvon Martin
- Facebook bans Fox News’ Todd Starnes over post supporting NRA, Paula Deen, Jesus
- Facebook: Page advocating the beheading of infidels does not violate rules
- Facebook: Beheading video ‘doesn’t violate’ standards for graphic violence
- Facebook justifies decision to not pull grisly beheading video
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.