Meanwhile, only 21 showed up to participate in the “Million American March Against Fear,” falling just 999,979 people short of its goal.
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
“The ‘2 Million Bikers to DC’ Ride to be held in Washington DC on 9/11 has quickly evolved from an event originally promoted to counter the ‘Million Muslim March’ protest to a massive ride specifically noted as a commemorative exhibition to honor and remember those who were slain in the 9/11 terrorist attacks,” Barry Secrest wrote at Conservative Refocus.
A post at Patriot Action said:
The National Park Service has denied any political motivation for refusing the permit, which ride organizers sought last month. The Park Service earlier this year granted a permit to a Muslim group planning a rally Wednesday to call attention to social justice issues.
“Social Justice issues.” Right…
Photos, videos can be seen here.
- Report: Over 800,000 bikers ‘swarming’ Washington, D.C.
- Photos, videos show bikers making their way to D.C. to mark 9/11, counter Muslim ‘march’
- Report says Nat’l Park Service lied about permit for 9/11 bike ride through D.C.
- Hillary Clinton: Truth about Benghazi attack doesn’t matter
- Rep. Allen West: Ambassador Rice’s comments on Libya ‘asinine, naive, inept’
- Report: U.S. diplomats warned of security issues 3 days before consulate attack
- Military analyst: State Department, Clinton to blame for deaths in Libya
- White House denies State Department warned of possible embassy attacks
- House: Administration denied ‘repeated requests’ for extra security in Benghazi
- Ground Zero Marine Corps-Vette visits Hayden on way to 9/11 ceremony
- Spokane area man says Facebook banned him twice over one 9/11 picture
- Liberal Al-Jazeera op-ed: America should forget 9/11
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.