Meanwhile, only 21 showed up to participate in the “Million American March Against Fear,” falling just 999,979 people short of its goal.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
“The ‘2 Million Bikers to DC’ Ride to be held in Washington DC on 9/11 has quickly evolved from an event originally promoted to counter the ‘Million Muslim March’ protest to a massive ride specifically noted as a commemorative exhibition to honor and remember those who were slain in the 9/11 terrorist attacks,” Barry Secrest wrote at Conservative Refocus.
A post at Patriot Action said:
The National Park Service has denied any political motivation for refusing the permit, which ride organizers sought last month. The Park Service earlier this year granted a permit to a Muslim group planning a rally Wednesday to call attention to social justice issues.
“Social Justice issues.” Right…
Photos, videos can be seen here.
- Report: Over 800,000 bikers ‘swarming’ Washington, D.C.
- Photos, videos show bikers making their way to D.C. to mark 9/11, counter Muslim ‘march’
- Report says Nat’l Park Service lied about permit for 9/11 bike ride through D.C.
- Hillary Clinton: Truth about Benghazi attack doesn’t matter
- Rep. Allen West: Ambassador Rice’s comments on Libya ‘asinine, naive, inept’
- Report: U.S. diplomats warned of security issues 3 days before consulate attack
- Military analyst: State Department, Clinton to blame for deaths in Libya
- White House denies State Department warned of possible embassy attacks
- House: Administration denied ‘repeated requests’ for extra security in Benghazi
- Ground Zero Marine Corps-Vette visits Hayden on way to 9/11 ceremony
- Spokane area man says Facebook banned him twice over one 9/11 picture
- Liberal Al-Jazeera op-ed: America should forget 9/11
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.