One of the biggest knocks against George W Bush is that he lied about WMDs in Iraq. Even today, liberals still spew those lies. Before the Iraq War started under Bush, trailer load after trailer load of what is suspected to have been WMDs were moved from Iraq to Syria.
But even with all that movement, large amounts of weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. The CIA was even able to buy 400 Borak rockets filled with pure Sarin gas. And on top of that, our troops found 5,000 WMDs that the Pentagon kept secret until last year.
The CIA is still not talking about buying WMDs in Iraq in 2005 and 2006. They do acknowledge the number and the fact that the gas was extremely active, even though it had some age on it. They refuse to discuss specifics.
Last year, The New York Times did an investigative piece on WMDs found by our soldiers. Here are parts of a story I did on the subject at the time:
- Fellow at the Hoover Institution: ‘Bush lied, thousands died was an abject lie’
- Report: ISIS terrorists murder hundreds of Iraqi soldiers with chemical agent
- Barack Obama does CAIR’s bidding, says ISIS is ‘not Islamic’
- ISIS threatens America: ‘We will raise the flag of Allah in the White House’
- Report: ISIS terrorists split woman in two with cars, bury Yazidis alive