Will Barack Obama flee the United States if GOP nominee Donald Trump wins in November? White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest refused to answer that question when it was put to him, Politico reported Monday.
“He’s working very hard to make sure that nobody has to leave the country as a result of an electoral outcome that the president doesn’t support,” he told reporters on Air Force One.
Obama spoke at a Clinton fundraiser in California with about 350 guests earlier Monday. He called for Trump to get crushed on Election Day.
“Make sure she wins big. Send a message about who we are as a people, send a clear message about what America stands for,” he said. “We want to win big. We want to win big. We don’t want to just eke it out — particularly when the other guy’s already starting to gripe about the game is rigged.”
For his part, Trump criticized Obama for campaigning against him so much.
“This guy, all he does is campaign. He ought to go back and try and get some jobs for our country,” Trump said while speaking at a rally in St. Augustine, Florida. “All he does is campaign. We have an incompetent president. We have a president that doesn’t know what he’s doing.”
A number of wealthy Hollywood celebs have said they would flee if Trump wins, but we all know they won’t leave — and the same applies to Obama. It’s interesting, though, that the regime’s chief propagandist won’t directly answer the question…
- Report: Hillary had racist, violent meltdown after Commander-in-Chief forum — Video
- Are Democrats setting us up for post-election martial law, civil unrest?
- Promises, promises: Whoopi Goldberg ‘threatens’ to leave U.S. if Trump wins — Video
- The 23 (+1) celebrities who promised to move if Trump’s elected, and how Gavin McInnes shattered their dreams
- Lena Dunham promises to move to Canada if Trump wins
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: