You read that title right folks — a white — let me repeat, WHITE, Santa appeared at the Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Monday as First Lady Michelle Obama read “The Night Before Christmas” to children.
I can’t help but wonder — will MSNBC’s Toure Neblett suggest Michelle Obama is a white supremacist the way he did when Megyn Kelly said Santa is white?
Seriously. Because inquiring minds really want to know.
Video below, courtesy of the White House:
Also, Toure said Obama is Santa Claus. If that’s so, then just who was that white guy in the Santa suit?
- MSNBC: Megyn Kelly white supremacist for saying Santa white, Obama is Santa
- Dry asparagus prompts allegations of racism against Missouri grocery store
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- City council member calls black stick figure racist, apologizes for controversy
- MSNBC: Criticizing Obama’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela ceremony racist, sexist
- UK school demands mother declare 7-year-old son racist
- Slate: Racism may explain preference for white turkey meat
- By their actions, liberals prove they are the real racists