She made the announcement on Twitter, in response to a tweet that said fewer people signed up for Obamacare using the exchanges in February than January.
— Tara McGuinness (@Tara44) March 11, 2014
No wonder we’re in the shape we’re in. We have an administration that apparently thinks 28 is greater than 31.
— nilgirian (@nilgirian) March 11, 2014
Yes, that’s the excuse she used.
Others mocked her for failing to consult her calendar before issuing the tweet.
— ZigZag Bunny (@argumatronic) March 11, 2014
— Kristina Ribali (@KristinaRibali) March 11, 2014
If only this had been rolled out in a leap year, it might have gone better! RE https://t.co/ZUP2RvvxQy
— Brian Faughnan (@BrianFaughnan) March 11, 2014
On what calendar? MT "@HealthCareTara: @washingtonpost there are fewer days in January than February.”
— Chelle (@FL_Chelle) March 11, 2014
The Obama calendar, naturally — the one issued to all 57 states with a special version written in Austrian.
— Christian Cámara (@Reaganista) March 11, 2014
— ┌П┐(•_•) (@exposeliberals) March 11, 2014
One person noted that McGuiness addressed her tweet to the Washington Post.
— Beth C ن (@bamapachyderm) March 11, 2014
But will the Post report it? We’ll see…
- Obama: ACA ‘working the way it should’
- From Obamacare hero to zero in 48 Hours
- Video: Obamacare navigators suggest enrollees use fraud, deceit
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow ‘forced’ home inspections by gov’t agents
- Kathleen Sebelius: Convicted felons could be Obamacare navigators
- Obama warns GOP: There will be a ‘price to pay’ for defying ‘American people’
- Video shows Virginia Democratic Party official attacking GOP election volunteer
- Ted Cruz to Obama: If you’re really sorry, repeal Obamacare
- Missouri woman’s personal information stolen from Obamacare website