Don’tcha just love it when white liberals think they can declare who is and isn’t really black? That’s exactly what white liberal John Fugelsang did on Twitter Wednesday, when he declared that Stacey Dash is no longer black enough to suit him.
The alleged comedian’s comments come after Dash opined Wednesday on Fox News’ Outnumbered that she would rather do away with Black History Month.
As always, the hypocrisy is thick, as Mediaite said that Fugelsang didn’t weigh in when Morgan Freeman expressed opposition to Black History Month back in 2005.
Apparently some are more equal than others…
“While I disagree with Dash’s take, I invite Fugelsang to lay out exactly what views he believe black women are allowed to hold,” Alex Griswold wrote.
Personally, I don’t think Dash really cares what Fugelsang thinks as it’s really no one’s place to dictate what people are allowed to think.
— Debbie Schlussel (@DebbieSchlussel) January 20, 2016
— Jim (@Ifitsthisname) January 20, 2016
— Patty Politics (@youngblackcon) January 20, 2016
- Stacey Dash biotch slaps Obama and Holder
- Video: Stacey Dash is Suspended For 2 Weeks For This…
- By their actions, liberals prove they are the real racists
- Liberal hatemongers on Twitter attack Stacey Dash for joining Fox News
- Liberals on Twitter issue racist, hate-filled death wishes to Stacey Dash