On Monday, the American Mirror’s John Binder noticed that something wasn’t quite right with Hillary Clinton’s eyes during a speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as she pandered to the group with talk of “free” college.
“Hillary’s eyes appeared not in-sync with one another, as the left eye looked to be cock-eyed and displaced, especially as she looked towards the left,” he wrote.
Here’s the video montage Binder posted:
Commenters online remarked on Clinton’s appearance in the video:
- “Her left eye is absolutely not tracking with the right eye.”
- “Her eyes are literally going in opposite directions. SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS CHICK!”
- “My mom is 87 years old and looks so much better than this creature does.”
“[S]he was following a fly with that eye to catch with her lizard tongue,” one person wrote at YouTube.
Joe Kovacs added:
Clinton’s speech in Philadelphia came the same day two doctors told WND the Democratic Party nominee is suffering a serious neurological disease that should disqualify her from being president.
“An individual who suffers from post-concussion syndrome is not medically qualified to be president,” said Dr. Daniel Kassicieh, D.O., a dual board-certified osteopathic neurologist and a leading headache specialist who directs the Florida Headache and Movement Disorder Center in Sarasota, Florida.
“Minimal cognitive syndrome can be a warning precursor to dementia.”
You have to look closely and focus on the eyes, but if you do, you can see that Binder is right…
- What’s up with that ‘hole’ in Hillary’s tongue?
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Flashback: Hillary demands Americans change religious beliefs to suit her
- Hillary Clinton, “Often Confused” Says Huma Abedin
- Facebook: Article about Hillary needing help up stairs violates community standards
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: