It seems liberals have decided to cast their lot with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. On Thursday, alleged comedian and TV personality Chelsea Handler suggested on Twitter that Donald Trump be exchanged for Kim. One of the many Twitter users who responded called her tweet, “weapons grade stupid.”
“Uhhhh. Kim Jung’s letter to
@realDonaldTrump is a little bit more sane than @realDonaldTrump,” she wrote, referring to the president by his Twitter username while misspelling Kim’s name. “Maybe we trade?” she asked.
— Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) September 22, 2017
Naturally, this set off quite a few people on Twitter. Quite a few reminded Handler that Kim is a brutal dictator who murders anyone who rubs him the wrong way — even family members.
Very ignorant things to say! Kim kills people just because they voice an opinion he doesn't like. He even assassinated his older brother.
— Jae cho (@OGTempura) September 22, 2017
Others reminded Handler of Otto Warmbier, the man who died after his captivity by the North Koreans:
His name was Otto Warmbier pic.twitter.com/bkF4dEqXUX
— Chet Cannon (@Chet_Cannon) September 22, 2017
Sooo, Chelsea wants to trade our president for Kim Jung Un. She hates Trump so much that she’d rather live under a dictator who had his uncle killed by a pack of rabid dogs, who actually has death camps in his country … somehow in her warped mind this would be a better way to live?
According to Twitchy, many “were more than willing to ship Chelsea over to North Korea if that’s how she wants to live.”
I wish we could ship you to NK @chelseahandler
— Beth Goulden (@nrachic) September 22, 2017
Chelsea is the one who thinks we should trade our president for an insane dictator who starves his own people.
Let her go.
— Anti-Hipster (@corrcomm) September 22, 2017
The Washington Free Beacon added:
Handler, who also spelled Kim Jong Un’s name wrong, referenced his response to Trump’s United Nations speech where he said that the U.S. would “totally destroy” North Korea if forced to defend itself or its allies.
The North Korean leader’s statement called Trump a “mentally deranged dotard” and “frightened dog” who Kim Jong Un would “tame … with fire.”
Of course, Trump was a democratically elected president while Kim assumed office when his Supreme Leader father Kim Jong Il died in 2011. He has been repeatedly sanctioned for his illicit nuclear program and mass human rights abuses, and he has executed members of his own family to consolidate power.
And there’s much more, according to Breslanta:
- Mothers were forced to drown their own babies. (Daily Mail)
- Following some executions, prison guards forced prisoners to throw stones at the corpse until the skin fell off. (Daily Mail)
- Rats, frogs, snakes and insects are eaten by starving prisoners, if they can find them while doing slave labor in the fields. Rats are a hugely important meal to the prisoners, as they can fight a disease called pellagra, which is caused by low protein and niacin levels. (Daily Mail)
- Gas chambers and medical experimentation were used in similar ways as WWII concentration camps. (Rapture Forums)
And this is who liberals now support.
Keep in mind that Handler sparked a great deal of anger when she suggested a military coup to remove Trump from office. The Free Beacon said Handler “mocked the death of his older brother, sobbed openly over his election victory and called Dr. Ben Carson a ‘black white supremacist.'”
“Yes, in the age of Trump, sanity is a thing of the past on the Left,” said a post at the Daily Wire.
- Chelsea Handler calls for generals to remove Trump from office in military coup, gets clock cleaned
- Goodbye free speech: Chelsea Handler calls for thought crime laws in U.S.
- Treason: Liberal author calls for military coup against Trump
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?