The National Park Service celebrated its 100th anniversary Thursday, issuing a tweet wishing itself a happy birthday. But Michael Moore, the wealthy filmmaker worth some $50 million, used the occasion to attack rich people.
Here’s the Park Service tweet:
— NationalParkService (@NatlParkService) August 25, 2016
And Moore’s response:
100yrs ago today Nat'l Park Service was born to protect us from the ultra rich who said the best lands were for them. Who protects us now?
— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) August 25, 2016
By “ultra rich,” does Moore mean people like him? Obviously not.
Naturally, he got his clock cleaned on Twitter.
@MMFlint but.. You are ultra rich now, so we need protection from you? 🙂
— Lenin (@LeninRzSz) August 25, 2016
@MMFlint This coming from the man who owns how many homes now?At how many sq ft each? Ha!Yes,you're an admirable voice for the people.Shame!
— Cutie Patooties (@QTpa2TZ) August 26, 2016
@MMFlint Says the ultra rich man
— Mike Davis (@BKRootbeerMike) August 26, 2016
Moore, of course, has soundly criticized the “ultra rich” before and has declared capitalism — the system that made him quite wealthy — a crime.
But we’ll never see him being frog-marched off to jail for his wealth…
In the meantime, happy 100th birthday to the National Park Service.
Scratch a liberal, find a hypocrite…
H/T BizPac Review
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore falsely claims AR-15 ammo banned by Geneva convention, explodes inside body
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore compares Trump, supporters to Nazis
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore holds sign at Trump Tower: ‘We are all Muslim’
- Michael Moore: States not taking Syrian refugees ‘have surrendered to ISIS’
- Bye-bye: Michael Moore wants to join the EU now that Great Britain has left