On Thursday, we reported that a board member of the Colorado ACLU allegedly suggested shooting supporters of GOP front-runner Donald Trump.
That prompted Mike Dickinson, an unhinged liberal Democrat who once sought the House seat formerly held by Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., to respond with a prayer request that Trump supporters die from divine intervention.
Of course, this is nothing new for Dickinson, who once said he was okay with exterminating the five million members of the NRA. Now, he wants some 30 – 35 percent of the GOP voter base eliminated for being “traitors.”
One person responded:
— China PR (@ChinaGlobalPR) December 11, 2015
That pretty much sums up Dickinson.
Since that report, Loring Wirbel, the ACLU board member in question, claimed the post was photoshopped, but the Daily Caller said it captured a screenshot of the message on Facebook:
So the only questions left to be answered are: Does the Democratic Party now support political “cleansing?” And will the GOP condemn the violent rhetoric? I’m not holding my breath.
- Colorado ACLU board member: Trump supporters should be shot
- Rolling Stone: Donald Trump, supporters ‘unpatriotic’
- Virginia liberal Dem. Mike Dickinson: Let’s pray God kills Jerry Falwell, Jr., with a heart attack
- Va. Dem. offers reward for nude photos of hunter-cheerleader Kendall Jones
- Va. Dem. who says Fox lies admits lying about adult business ties on Fox News