This pretty much demonstrates what America is now up against. Several Christian pastors gathered outside the Supreme Court to pray after President Trump announced his pick to replace Justice Antonin Scalia. Naturally, a mob of astroturf liberal hatemongers were also present.
As the pastors prayed, the mob booed, and chanted “impeach Trump,” among other things.
Here’s videos, courtesy of NTK Network. As you can tell in the first video, the booing began after one pastor expressed hope that Gorsuch would be the Justice who would overturn Roe v. Wade, the case that made abortion legal in all 50 states:
Here you can see the rude hatemongers chanting like drones during the first prayer:
The chants included: “Separation of church and state,” “Jesus was a refugee” and “ban the wall.”
Keep in mind this was an astroturf protest with demonstrators carrying pre-manufactured signs.
No doubt the chants were pre-approved as well…
- Al Sharpton calls Jesus a ‘refugee who fled to Egypt,’ gets hammered on Twitter
- Hypocrisy: Crybaby Schumer hammers Gorsuch for SCOTUS but voted for him in 2006
- Judge Gorsuch – De Facto Champion of the ‘Leave Me the Hell Alone’ Movement
- Trump Nominates Circuit Court Judge Neil Gorsuch to Supreme Court
- Dems threaten battle over Supreme Court nominee
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: