On Monday, Breitbart.com reported that a white woman was ejected from a “Whiteness History Month” event at Portland Community College by a man in a “Black Tower” t-shirt for challenging a speaker who called Donald Trump “racist.”
After the speaker called Trump racist, the woman said she politely told the speaker that “she has seen black people speaking at Trump events.” This caused a great deal of angst among several in the room who then set out to have her removed.
After challenging the speaker, the woman claims that several people in the room were upset. “A woman sitting beside me decided to question me with the intent of having me thrown out of the meeting,” claiming that she was “upsetting” people and “creating a bad vibe,” the woman told an independent journalist on campus.
She told the independent journalist that she believes the media holds a double standard for African-Americans: “If white people did this, all three local news stations would be down here recording it.”
The independent journalist, who posts videos on the YouTube Channel “Laughing at Liberals,” challenged several individuals running the “Whiteness History Month” event. A man in a “Black Power” shirt asked a police officer to remove the journalist because he wasn’t “bringing the right energy.” The officer told him that “this is a public space and everybody has the right to be here,” and that he has the right to “videotape the events taking place.”
Here’s the video report, courtesy of Laughing at Liberals:
The independent journalist said that he was a bit intimidated by the presence of Black Panther militants in the room.
- Black Lives Matter co-founder asks ‘Allah’ to help her not kill men, ‘white folks’
- Video: Chaos reigns as liberal snowflakes crash Students for Trump meeting at Portland State University
- Videos: Moonbat professor tells students to imagine a ‘world without whiteness’
- Vanderbilt prof. calls for massive surveillance of whites to combat racism
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children