While speaking at the Western Conservative Summit in Denver, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin slammed Attorney General Eric Holder, telling the crowd she doesn’t need to take advise from a cabinet member who’s been held in contempt.
“I don’t need lectures from Eric Holder,” she said. “Not many cabinet members in U.S. history have been held in contempt of Congress.”
“That racism charge is a disgusting, false charge. Just because someone opposes a failed unjust agenda that makes them a racist, Mr. Attorney General?” she asked.
These days, the answer is yes. So, too, does disagreeing with Obama about anything. Liberals have become so crazed about race, they even claim to be able to see it in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Video of her remarks can be seen below at about the 38:00 mark:
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- Eric Holder claims racism behind tough questioning by Republicans
- UK school demands mother declare 7-year-old son racist
- Juan Williams: ‘Constitution’, ‘Founding Fathers’ racial code words
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- House votes to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt
- Congressional Black Caucus to stage walkout during Holder contempt vote
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Eric Holder: Focus on Black Panther voter intimidation case demeans ‘my people’