During a press conference with French President Francois Hollande, President Obama saw fit to lecture Americans on Islamophobia, calling the upcoming climate summit with world leaders in Paris a “powerful rebuke” to ISIS terrorists who killed over 100 in Paris
“What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be, when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children,” he said.
“We cannot, and we will not succumb to fear,” he added. “Nor can we allow fear to divide us. For that’s how terrorists win.”
Hollande also said there could not be a greater symbol of defiance to ISIS than the climate change conference.
The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft also noted that Obama called for more Syrian refugees in the country, despite a bipartisan veto-proof majority vote on a bill designed to halt Obama’s refugee program:
- Video: Democrats use George W. Bush in ad, declare war against term ‘radical Islam’
- France Ignored Warnings From Turkey on Paris Terrorists…Epic Fail
- Colo. Gov. John Hickenlooper: Refugees have never committed acts of terror – Video
- National security expert: Clinton promised to silence those critical of Islam
- Conservative detained by State Dept. at conference on criticism of Islam