On Wednesday, Republicans in Congress began the initial steps to fulfill their promise to repeal Obamacare, the president’s signature legislation that turned over a significant portion of the economy to the federal government. Naturally, this prompted Democrats to engage in their signature demagoguery and fear-mongering, with Nancy Pelosi — the California statist who famously said we had to pass Obamacare to see what was in it — to lead the way with nonsensical statements and dire warnings.
“The most privileged person in America has better health because if everyone has health, everyone is in the loop,” she said.
What? We looked and couldn’t find anyone capable of translating that bit of Pelosi-speak to anything resembling standard English.
She wasn’t finished, as Twitchy noted.
"If you want Grandma living in the guest room, then repeal ACA" -Nancy Pelosi, coming out as anti-Grandma.
— Brent Scher (@BrentScher) January 4, 2017
Here she is, calling Republicans cowards for doing what they promised, and claiming that “Grandma” will move into the guest room:
You want Grandma controlling national policy? Then keep voting for Nancy Pelosi. https://t.co/mPPWDt2gEU
— Bill Frezza (@BillFrezza) January 4, 2017
— ConservativeLA (@ConservativeLA) January 4, 2017
Keep in mind this is the Democrat Rep. Trey Gowdy once called “mind-numbingly stupid.”
And Democrats still don’t understand why they lost in November.
- Mike Huckabee Asks Nancy Pelosi: ARE YOU RACIST OR JUST DUMB?
- Video: What Nancy Pelosi said about white male voters will make your head explode
- Nancy Pelosi: Government created iPhone, not Steve Jobs nor Apple — Video
- Nancy Pelosi ‘proud’ Obama regime forcing schoolgirls to shower, share bathrooms with boys
- Nutjob Pelosi: We should treat illegal immigrant children like Baby Jesus
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: