But Iraq isn’t sitting still, and has produced a bizarre propaganda ad portraying ISIS fighters as some form of deranged, gap-toothed snake charming ghouls who can’t survive the sunlight. The video was uploaded to YouTube last week, The Wire reported.
The video can be seen below:
“It remains to be seen if anyone is buying it,” The Wire said.
Perhaps it would be more effective to simply air ISIS’s own videos showing their atrocities, like this one (Warning: Graphic imagery):
Or this one showing ISIS gunmen killing people on the road — also quite graphic:
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: Muslim girl ‘still alive’ while boyfriend cut her head off with kitchen knife
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Obama says he doesn’t need Congressional permission to use military in Iraq
- Reports: U.S. trained ISIS fighters in Jordan
- UK paper asks: Is Barack Obama the weakest President in history?
- President Obama fiddles as the world burns
- Bad optics: Obama golfs as Iraq disintegrates under ISIS attacks
- State Dept. focuses on oceans as Iraq disintegrates under Islamist attacks